Singkatan Bermailing-list

Singkatan Bermailing-list

Singkatan ini yang sering digunakan pada internet terutama dalam bermailing-list ria:

A/S/L = Age/Sex/Location
AFAIK = As Far As I Know
AFK = Away From Keyboard
AKA = Also Known As
AMBW = All My Best Wishes
ASAP = As Soon As Possible
ASL = AgeSexLocation
ATM = at the moment
AYSOS = Are You Stupid Or Something
B4 = Before
BAK = back at keyboard
BBIAB = Be Back in a Bit
BBIAF = Be Back in a Few
BBL = Be Back Later
BBN = Bye Bye Now
BCNU = Be Seein' You
BFD = Big F***ing Deal
BFN = Bye For Now
BHOF = Bald Headed Old Fart
BIF = Basic In Fact
BITD = Back In The Day
BM = Byte Me
BRB = Be Right Back
BTSOOM = Beats The Shit Out Of Me
BTW = By The Way
BTW = by the way
CFV = call for votes
CID = Consider It Done
CIO = Check It Out
CMIIW = Correct Me If I'm Wrong
CU = see you
CUL8R = See You Later
Cof$ = Church of Scientology
DILLIGAS = Do I Look Like I Give A Shit
DLTM = Don't Lie To Me
DYJHIWTH = don't you just hate it when that happened
F2F = Face to Face
F2F = face to face
FUBAR = F***ed Up Beyond All Recognition
FUD = (Spreading) Fear, Uncertainty, and Disinformation
FWIW = For What It's Worth
FYA = For Your Amusement
FYI = For Your Information
GA = go ahead
GATUT = here I am
GG = Good Game
GL = Good Luck
GMTA = Great Minds Think Alike
GR&D = Grinning Running And Ducking
GTG = Got To Go
GTGB = Got To Go, Bye
GTSY = Glad To See Ya
GYPO = Get Your Pants Off
HAGO = Have A Good One
HHOJ = ha ha only joking
HHOK = ha ha only kidding
HHOS = ha ha only serious
HIWTH = hate it when that happened
HTH = Hope This (That) Helps
IAE = In Any Event
IAE = in any event
IC = In Character
IDK = i don't know
IDKY = I Don't Know You
IDST = I Didn't Say That
IDTS = I Don't Think So
IFU = I F***ed Up
IIRC = If I remember Correctly
IMHO = In My Humble Opinion
IMNERHO = in my not even remotely humble opinion
IMNSHO = In My Not So Humble Opinion
IMO = In My Opinion
IOH = I'm Outta Here
IOW = In Other Words
IRL = In Real Life
IYKWIM = if you know what i mean
IYSS = If You Say So
JK = just kidding
KIT = Keep In Touch
KYPO = Keep Your Pants On
L8R = Later
LMAO = Laughing My Ass Off
LOL = Laughing Out Loud -or- Lots of Love
LTNS = Long Time No See
MHOTY = My Hat's Off To You
MOTD = Message Of The Day
MOTSS = Members of the Same Sex
MorF = Male or Female
NBIF = No Basis In Fact
NFW = No F***ing Way
NIFOC = Nude In Front Of The Computer
NP = No Problem
NRG = Energy
NRN = No Reply Necessary
OIC = Oh, I see
OOC = Out Of Character
OOT = Out of topic
OOTB = Out of the Box -or- Out of the Blue
OTOH = On the Other Hand
OTTH = on the third hand
PEBCAK = Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard
PLS = Please
PMFJI = Pardon Me For Jumping In
PMJI = pardon me, jumping in
POV = Point of View
RFC = request for comment
RFD = request for discussion
ROTFL = Rolling On The Floor Laughing
ROTFLMAO = Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off
RSN = Real Soon Now
RTFM = Read The F***ing Manual
RTM = Read The Manual
SITD = Still in the Dark
SNAFU = Situation Normal, All F***ed Up
SUYF = Shut Up You Fool
SWAG = Scientific Wild Ass Guess
SWDYT = So What Do You Think
SorG = Straight or Gay?
TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing as a Free Lunch
TEOTWAWKI = The End of the World As We Know It
TIA = Thanks in Advance
TIAIL = Think I Am In Love
TIC = Tongue in Cheek
TNX = thanks
TTFN = Ta Ta For Now
TTT = To The Top
TTYL = Talk To You Later
TX = Thanks
TYVM = Thank You Very Much
Tarfu = Things are really f***ed up!
WAG = Wild Ass Guess
WB = Welcome Back
WCA = Who Cares Anyway
WDYS = What Did You Say
WE = What Ever
WEG = Wicked Evil Grin
WRT = with regard/respect to
WTF = What The F***?
WTG = Way To Go!
WYRN = What's Your Real Name?
WYS = Whatever You Say
WYSIWYG = What You See is What You Get
WYT = Whatever You Think
YA = Yet Another
YDKM = You Don't Know Me
YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary
YMMVG = your mileage may vary greatly
YSYD = Yeah, Sure You Do
YTTT = You Telling The Truth
unPC = unPolitically Correct

Tambahan:

BTW - by the way
AFAIK - as far as i know
RTFD - read the fine documentation
RTFM - read the fine manual
ASAP - as soon as possible
FYI - for your information
IMHO - in my humble opinion
TIA - thanks in advance
IIRC - if i remember correctly
FWIW - for what it's worth
CMIIW - correct me if i'm wrong
HTH - (i/we) hope that helps
Japri - jalur pribadi, mengirim langsung ke seseorang, tanpa melewati milis
OOT - out of topic
MILIS - mailing list

Tambahan lagi:

AAM : As a matter of fact
AKA : Also known as
ATB : All the best
B4 : Before
BMW : Be my wife
BRB : Be right back
Cm : Call me
Cu : See you
FYG : For Your Good
H8 : Hate
HAGN: Have a good night
IDK : I dont know
IIRC: If I recall correctly
IMI : I mean it
ILU : I love You
IOW : In other words...
IOU : I owe you
JAI : Just An Idea
KIT : Keep in touch
L8r : Later
LoL : Laughing out loud
LTNC: Long time no see
MYOB: Mind your own Business
NA : No access
NC : No comment
NWO : No way out
NOPE: NO
O4U : Only for you
OIC : Oh, I see
OTOH: On the other hand
PCM : Please call me
PPL : People
SOL : Sonner Or Later
URT1: You are the one
W4u : Waiting for you
Wnt : Want

0 comments: